trip to kagoshima - part 2

Friday 2 November 2007

2nd day-28oct-9am-a noisy noise woke me up from sleep.it was the telephone ringing.who is this person who dare to disturb me even before my own 630am-set-alarm clock?i got up slowly, n picked the phone up, though still a bit mamai."helo?oop,salah2.moshimoshi?", i said."moshimoshi.muzakkirusan, " a familiar voice replied."hait," i replied."please come downstairs now.we`re all waiting for you.its already 9am." that voice said(of course la in japanese), which i immediately recognised as my teacher`s."huh!!9am!hait2.i`ll be downstairs right away.", i replied again.Oh my god!I overslept!I was supposed to get up at 630am and wake up my other friends who had told me to do so last night, and then go for breakfast at 7am.How come i didnt hear my alarm clock?Waaa!!I quickly went to wash my face, then packed my things and rushed downstairs to check out.Arriving there, I saw everyone were already there, checked out, waitng for me.I apologised to them for being late.Luckily, no one was angry.They just smiled when I told them that I overslept.Fuhh!nasib baik..hehe..

Okay, today is the last day of our trip.We'll be going to 2 places today:The Sengan-en in Kagoshima city and Aso-san(mount Aso) in Kumamoto.

The Sengan-en is a Japanese style landscape garden, which is beautifully located at the foot of a hill near Kagoshima Bay.The garden contains former residential buildings,belonged to the Shimazu, the family clan which ruled Kagoshima for almost 700 years until the end of Japan`s feudal age.It has great view of Sakurajima, a famous-still-active-volcano.

We arrived there at about 10am.After paying the 900yen ticket, we then went inside.


-while waiting for sensei to buy the tickets, we took the chance to take pictures with these women-


-the first thing that we saw when we got in was this cannon, one of the first metal cannon produced in Japan-


-the souveniers shop on the right, huts with flower pots on the left-


-one of the houses-


-that`s Sakurajima-the volcano, in the background-


-the gate`s door-


We spent quite a long time at the garden, because it was quite big.Quite sad because this was our last destination in Kagoshima and we would be heading heading back home to our college after that.And that marked that our trip was coming
near to the end.

After leaving the garden, we were then on our way home, and on the highways again we were.



-the toll plaza-fully machinized(is that a correct word?), not even a single counter with a person standing behind it-

We were on our way back, but we still have one more place to visit, the Aso-san in Kumamoto, which is on our way back.My teacher said that there are many cows there, so I thought that we were going to a farm to see them.


-we are going that way-


It was only when we were almost there when i got to know that we were not going there to see cows, but we`re going to see volcano!Iwas very excited!
These are the views approaching Aso-san.





-unique design-


Our teacher decided to drove till the top as the cable car were full of people.Arriving there, I stepped out of the van and, Brrrr....its was very cold outside.They were quite a lot of people that day.There were even tourists from Korea who came to see the volcano.This volcano is still active as you can see smokes coming out from its kawah.It`s not smoke actually.It is actually steam or vapour formed when cold air meets hot air.


-we were cold!-

-that`s the smoke.oops, sorry.that`s steam, or vapour coming out of the kawah behind me.-

-sejuknyerr~~-


On our way back, we stopped at the foot of the mountain to see some horses(though actually didn`t get to see them because they were very far from us).We also singgah at a stall to eat corns.


-with the makciks jual jagung-


With that, our trip this year had come to the end.After 2 tiring days, it was the time for us to go back home to our college, go back to the busy life.I`m gonna miss the leisure time we had.I really enjoyed myself during this trip.I`m sure the others did too.Hope that we can have something like this again at other times.
Am looking forward to it!Next year we`ll try to proposed going somewhere farther, outside Kyushu.
Can`t wait till that time comes.Okay, its time to think about reports,exam etc now!=)



-that way is heading to busy life!-

Posted by zek at 5:23:00 pm  
1 comments
mIz_sEndOh said...

ermm..mcm ada sedikit puteh ko...beznya ko dpt g tmpat bez2..huhu...ada nemu sendoh ku??*winxx

-teruskan update blog eyh...

3 November 2007 at 21:26  

Post a Comment