record broken today!

Friday 8 February 2008


last night while looking through the mechanical drawing textbook for today`s paper, i started to feel that there`s sumthing wrong with me.i can`t concentrate on what i`m reading and looking at.my body also felt x selesa.i tried a few times to get rid of it by changing my seating posture, adjusting my shirt and pants here and there, even adjusting the table lamp`s light.but still, i felt uncomfortable.my body also felt tired and weak eventhough i`d slept about 2 hours in the afternoon(after the exam).then, i also felt uncomfortable in my throat.thinking that it was like a sign of fever coming, i closed my book, quickly went to sleep early only to hope that i won`t caught one.and ya, i took 2 panadols before sleeping.

this morning, i woke up with my head felt a bit heavy, my nose tersumbat, sorethroat and my body feeling a bit weak.there goes me, caught a fever!unlucky isn`t it?caught a fever in the middle of my final exam.but thankfully, today`s paper weren`t the difficult ones.and its gonna be 3days holiday stating from tomorrow.got the time to get over this fever.hope so.but still i need to study cause next week`s paper are the difficult ones.math, programming, mechanics, material and lastly physics.but i dont think that i`m gonna study like the week before, very little sleep, which i think is the cause of this fever.

with todays fever, there goes also my record of not having a fever since i came to japan.the first time i`m sick in japan!huhu..ya, got to remember todays date!heheh..


"Ya Allah, semoga aku lekas sembuh.Amin..."


Posted by zek at 1:48:00 pm  
5 comments
syaza said...

poor thing..same here k..but mine was math..so, it was like fever + heart attack..luckily, i did study a bit few days b4..pheeww

8 February 2008 at 22:15  
calvin said...

study pun study, tapi kesihatan pun mesti mau jaga. kalau kesihatan tarak bagus, nanti bila jam ambik periksa pun kepala pusing sini sana, mana boleh jawab sudah, kan?

get well soon and all the best again. shiken ganbare :D

10 February 2008 at 23:02  
mafiqam said...

haa...
mu dah sihat ke belum?
dah seminggu dah ni...

16 February 2008 at 22:27  
Anonymous said...

dh sihat dh..alhamdulillah..

16 February 2008 at 22:58  
eyiensblog said...

dh kdak jpun mena dh ko eh...saruk kmk..hahah

11 April 2008 at 21:29  

Post a Comment